Rating: Self rated
Subtly nestled beside the Nepean River, you will find the ever popular Poplar Tourist Park. Powered and unpowered sites are available, as well as six family holiday cabins.
- fully self-contained and air-conditioned family holiday cabins
- large grassed sites
- concrete slabs
- motor home sites
- pet friendly for powered and unpowered sites (holiday cabins are pet free)
- dump point
- modern and fully equipped camp kitchen and recreation room
- parking assistance available
- bush style camping
- unpowered camp sites
- internet cafe, kiosk, ice etc..,
- tent hire
Additionally, public transport is available at the front door to Campbelltown railway station, Sydney and the Blue Mountains.
- Powered sites are from $32 per night (up to two people)
- Unpowered sites are $25 per night (up to two people)
- Holiday cabins are $135 per night (up to two people). Cabins are smoke and pet free. Minimum two night stay during weekends (ie Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun).
- Extra adults are $15 per adult per night, children are $10 per child per night.
Poplar Tourist Park has accessible parking and toilet facilities.