This Australian Botanic Garden offers a range of venue sites that are truly out of the ordinary. With spectacular gardens, ceremonial lawns, lake views, a water garden, state-of-the art conference facilities and a restaurant – there is a venue to suit all function needs.
The Garden has a range of locations to choose from for your special day including:
• The Water Garden: a tropical backdrop with night lighting and sounds of the tranquil waterfall.
• Room with a view sculpture: designed by celebrity gardener Jamie Durie.
• Lakeside: a beautiful setting with water birds swimming in the lake and views across the Garden
• Marquee Lawn: this very private area has its own lake surrounded by beautifully manicured lawns.
• Sundial Hill: with views to straight the Sydney skyline and the surrounding countryside, a great location for ceremony or photos.
• Wattle Garden Wedding Arbor: this wedding arch has been designed with an intimate garden surround
• Bowden Centre: catering for groups as large as 150, the centre hosts conferences, wedding receptions and special events for those wishing to escape the grind of the city to workshop or meet in a location that cannot help but inspire.
• The Australian PlantBank offers state-of-the-art theatre conference facilities.
For further locations, contact the Garden.
The Australian Botanic Garden
Ph: (02) 4634 7935
E. Send Email